7.07.2012

Secret Sunday { #3 }

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you've had a lovely weekend! To anyone who anonymously posts a secret here, if you ever need someone to vent to, get advice from, etc, do not hesitate to contact me personally through e-mail.  I have been through some tough stuff and know how alone it can make a person feel at times.  I promise I will never judge, and it will be kept soley between the two of us. There are so many of these I have read which make me wish I could give the person a huge hug and let them know everything will be okay.

If you're new here, this is a chance to anonymously share secrets you've been keeping to yourself and just need to get off of your chest. They can be anything from "I cheated on my math test" to "I cheated on my husband" This is for you as well as for myself (I may post a few of my own) We all have secrets that we have to live with, but the best medicine is not keep them bottled up inside. My hope is that this can act as an escape of sorts for a lot of you.
1. This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from a regular follower to casual visitor.

2. Post a secret anonymously, no names please (Choose the anonymous option under comment).

3. I do this for you guys - so you can get some weight off of your shoulders. If you are not comfortable with sharing, that is entirely well and fine.

4. I am going to participate as well. One of the comments will be mine.

**Remember: Nothing is off limits and we are not here to judge.
hailey {lea} 

9 comments:

  1. Sometimes I wonder if I should even do certain things. I know they are bad but I can't help myself. I don't know how to stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm scared that I'll never get straight A's...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I have to do things perfect otherwise everyone will look down on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever need a friend or someone to talk to be my guest & shoot me an email. :)

      Delete
  4. I wish he would stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever want to talk or vent you can email me, love. :)

      Delete
  5. I secretly wish we could have anonymous on-line counselling because there is so much I could say and I don't know how to get through it on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate feeling like everyone else is one step ahead of me. Knowing what is next. I want to know what is next for me and my family. I sometimes think if it might be easier to run away to a place far far away..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I wasnt as far away from love & him as I am.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!