7.15.2012

Secrets on Sunday { #4 }

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you've had a lovely weekend! Let me just begin by saying, to anyone who anonymously posts a secret here, if you ever need someone to vent to, get advice from, etc, do not hesitate to contact me personally through e-mail.  I have been through some tough stuff and know how alone it can make a person feel at times.  I promise I will never judge, and it will be kept soley between the two of us. There are so many of these I have read which make me wish I could give the person a huge hug and let them know everything will be okay.
If you're new here, this is a chance to anonymously share secrets you've been keeping to yourself and just need to get off of your chest. They can be anything from "I cheated on my math test" to "I cheated on my husband" This is for you as well as for myself (I may post a few of my own) We all have secrets that we have to live with, but the best medicine is not keep them bottled up inside. My hope is that this can act as an escape of sorts for a lot of you.

 





 
1. This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from a regular follower to casual visitor.

2. Post a secret anonymously, no names please (Choose the anonymous option under comment).

3. I do this for you guys - so you can get some weight off of your shoulders. If you are not comfortable with sharing, that is entirely well and fine.

4. I am going to participate as well. One of the comments will be mine.

**Remember: Nothing is off limits and we are not here to judge.

10 comments:

  1. people think my life's perfect. they don't know that my biological father was abusive/alcoholic/gambler and the fact he left me when i was little is totally okay with me. what's not okay is that the scars still hurts me emotionally until today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have horrible issues with jealousy
    i can't seem to do anything to be more grateful for what i have
    i hate this about me

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best friend and I haven't spoke in almost two weeks and I'm okay with it. I shouldn't be, but I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That has happened to me. I know how you feel. It is really confusing, and I dont know whether to be upset or happy about it.

      Delete
  4. I really wanted to grow up, really really fast so I prayed and prayed to have certain things happen but... they never do. I still pray about somethings. I wish God's plan for me invovled growing up FASTER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am afraid to be in a relationship because I don't want to be controlled or hurt. I feel like I always need to be in control and it tends to drive people away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a personal issue but, I dont want to go to the doctor because, I'm afraid the Doctors will never find out what is wrong with me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi girls! I just wanted you all to know that the Love Project page is always open. You can ome and chat there about anything you need to get out or just get advice :) I love you all! Virtual hug

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a boyfriend...but I feel like I will always be forever alone...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!