7.08.2012

Good??? Morning... { I think NOT!!}

So I can probably guess that you all had a better morning than me. Where to start...THE BEGINNING!
so I wake up this morning all happy & at peace with the world. I walk down the hall to my room and I begin to read some of the Blogs I read every morning and then a little ant crawls onto the keyboard. You know I thought about killing it but it was just one little ant so I just moved it onto the window framing & opened the window to let it free.
Then, I go back to sit down and notice a trail of ants underneath my blue pillow. I just think it was odd...so I pick up all my ten pillows one by one and then it leads to the wall...obvi!! so then I move my bed aside and BAM!! a trail of ants to who knows where!? {we had ants before but never in any one's bedroom, always in the bathrooms or kitchen, so this was odd. Also, it wasn't leading to anything with food or something like that. :/ so it was just weird that they were there in the first place...right?! } So I ran frantically around the house to find the "special" ant spray that our landlord gave us. I finally found it. I called my mom to ask her if I could spray it out my bed cover and she said I could but, I would have to wash it. YEAH!! I love washing clothes so I was totally up for it! :D I was so excited I began to spray and they were dieing!! I know that sounds bad that I am celebrating but, HELLO!! THEY RUINED MY BLOGGING SUNDAY MORNING!!
So, that was my morning,...how was yours?
 on the wall?! seriously..
 i <3 you, Ant Spray!!
you are going in the wash, tonight... :)
ugh!! I am about to go and check out my two comments on S.S. and I hope you add a secret!!
 <3 hailey {lea}

1 comment:

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!